Arrive 20 minutes before your scheduled appointment time, unless otherwise instructed by the office.
Bring To The Appointment
- Insurance Information
- Please bring your insurance card or necessary insurance information. If your insurance carrier requires a referral, bring referral numbers and forms. If your treatment is covered by Workers’ Compensation, bring a letter of authorization from your insurance carrier.
- Medical Records
- Please have your medical records from previous physicians transferred to the office of your scheduled appointment.
- Patient Forms
- Please complete the new patient form and bring to your visit.
- A List of All Medications
- Please bring a list of all medications you currently are taking or have taken recently, whether over-the-counter or prescription. Include the strength and dosage of each medication.
- A List of Personal Health Questions or Concerns
- Sometimes we forget all the things we wanted to tell or ask the doctor, so make a list of your symptoms, questions or concerns before you come to your appointment. And don’t forget to bring it with you!
- Bring any pertinent X-rays and / or Scans
- If appropriate to your visit, please bring any available X-rays or scans or have them sent to arrive by the time of your appointment.
At FPSC, we value your opinion and welcome your feedback regarding your visit. Please forward your comments and concerns to us by emailing us firstname.lastname@example.org, completing the form below, or call us, 423-531-3398.